The open source multitrack virtual studio for Linux MusE has been updated to version 2.0.
Hello everybody! Finally it has happened, nearly two years from the last stable release we are ready to present to you the final MusE 2.0 version. A lot has happened and changed, still the migration from 1.1 to 2.0 should be quite easy and worth it.
Main changes in MusE 2.0
- Moved to qt4, this affects the visuals and potentially improved portability.
- Graphical automation in the arranger.
- A new score editor.
- MusE now defaults to using MIDI through Jack, -A enables native alsa support.
- New style MDI GUI with a bunch of configuration options to satisfy all tastes.
- Redone MIDI editing tool dialogs with lots of new functionality.
- Lots and lots and lots of internal small and big changes to improve stability, speed and functionality. Read the changelog for details.
MusE for Linux is available to download at no cost.
More information: MusE