MusicLab has announced version 4.0 of RealGuitar, a sample-based virtual guitar instrument for Windows and Mac.
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our product called RealGuitar is just what you need.
RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
Changes in RealGuitar 4.0
- Song mode added, a perfect songwriting tool, letting you insert chord changes and patterns for the song directly into the built-in Song Track.
- Smart Chord Selector added, allowing to instantly insert chords in the Song Track.
- Powerful Style Filter added, letting you automatically find suitable patterns in Pattern Library by musical criteria: tempo range, meter, playing technique, and rhythm feel.
- Humanize engine with 9 parameters added.
- Harmonics on black Add-on keys added in Bass&Pick mode.
- Slow Strum time slider added in Timing panel.
- FretNoise automatic for repetitive notes improved.
- FretNoise (trigger) FX added.
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle) FXs added.
- Unison/Octave selection added for Harmonics FX.
- Strum Time range increased to 200 ms.
- PB down->Slide range automation added.
RealGuitar for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $139 USD as part of MusicLab’s Black Friday Promotion (regular $199 USD). The upgrade price for previous version owners is $49 USD. The other Real instruments and MIDIoverLAN series are also 30% off until November 30th, 2015.