Mutools releases MU.LAB 3
Mutools has announced the release of MU.LAB 3, an alternative, hi-quality music application for Mac OSX and Windows, transforming your computer into a complete music studio.
MU.LAB does not overwhelm you with a complex feature set, in which you can get lost.
On the contrary, MU.LAB is a user-friendly yet rock-solid musical tool designed to create, finetune and play Your Music!
Changes in MU.LAB 3
- Function shortcuts: Map a key or MIDI event to almost any function
- Step Recorder
- Integrated virtual MIDI keyboard
- Super comfortable editor zooming & scrolling
- Finetuned mouse tools
- Composition Sub Tracks
- Compressor Module
- MIDI Clock Out
- “Open Recent”
- Relative audio file paths -> easy to move sessions to another system
- Line tool for velocity beams
- Improved sequence loop system
- Improved modular system
- Comfortable library system
- Support for recording multiple event sources at once
- Logical Event Selector
- Improved VST plug-in editors
- Finetuned ASIO and VST engines
- Many user comfort add-ons and workflow enhancements
- Windows: Supports stereo MME output so no need to install ASIO4ALL first
MU.LAB is available in three versions: MU.LAB FREE (free of charge), MU.LAB XT (25 EUR) and MU.LAB UL (75 EUR).
More information: Mutools