Native Instruments has announced KOMPLETE AUDIO 6, a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface.
It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance — all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 — because KOMPLETE sounds better.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 instruments and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 features
- 6 In / 6 Out portable audio / MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered.
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters.
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture.
- 2 balanced mic / line / instrument inputs (XLR / 1/4″ TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls.
- 2 balanced line inputs (1/4″ TRS) with activity and clip LEDs plus digital stereo input (S/PDIF) with RCA connector.
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4″ TRS) plus digital stereo output (S/PDIF) with RCA connector.
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4.
- Direct monitoring with zero latency including mix control knob and mono switch.
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain.
- High performance drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO / Core Audio / DirectSound / WASAPI).
- Custom-built USB port for extra-solid connection.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 will be available worldwide from May 2, 2011, priced 299 EUR.