Native Instruments announces Traktor Scratch Duo and Traktor Duo
Native Instruments has announced Traktor Scratch Duo and Traktor Duo, two new DJ solutions that bring the quality and creative functionality of the acclaimed TRAKTOR PRO platform into a new price range, offering an affordable entry into the world of digital DJing.
The new TRAKTOR DUO software, which is also at the heart of TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO, offers many of the advanced features of TRAKTOR PRO in an easy-to-use two-deck configuration. It is based on the same concise, performance-optimized user interface, and offers a host of intuitive DJ features like auto-syncing, looping, integrated EQs and filters, and more. Automatic beat-gridding in combination with the “Sync Lock” function makes sure that the tracks in TRAKTOR DUO never drift out of sync, giving users more time to focus on the creative aspects of digital mixing. Extensive “Crate Flick” cover artwork support also allows users to visually browse music libraries in an especially efficient way.
Traktor Scratch Duo features
- Control up to 2 decks using turntables, CD decks or MIDI controllers including advanced looping and cue points.
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters; USB 2.0 bus powered.
- 4 high-gain outputs, 4 inputs with optional phono-pre amps with high impedance input mode for perfect audio through quality, 8 individual LEDs for full visual control, high power 1/4″ headphone jack with independent volume knob.
- 2 control vinyl records and 2 CDs with high-resolution 2 kHz signal for ultra-precise track control.
- 2 Multicore cables (patent pending) for easy plug and play connectivity.
- Stylish interface utilizing the same engine as the industry leading TRAKTOR PRO-designed for high visibility in club environments.
- 6 first-class DJ effects (delay, flanger, reverb, filter, beatmasher, gater), groupable into chains of up to three per channel.
- Advanced DJ software based on TRAKTOR PRO includes high-end internal mixer, automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing.
- Realtime track management with incremental search, Crate-Flick browsing, iPod® and iTunes® compatibility.
- Supports multiple USB controllers and assignments and includes ready-to-use mappings for almost all industry-standard controllers.
Check this comparison chart for an overview of the differences between the various Traktor versions.
Traktor Duo and Traktor Scratch Duo will be available from April 1st for a suggested retail price of $119 USD/99 EUR and $399 USD/349 EUR respectively. Demo versions for Windows and Mac are available for download from the product pages.
More information: Native Instruments