Native Instruments has announced the release of Kontakt 4.2, the latest version of its flagship sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
We’re pleased to announce that the KONTAKT 4.2 update is now available for free download.
The update contains several new features, workflow improvements, and fixes.
Main changes in Kontakt 4.2
- Even faster loading and saving, thanks to a new binary file format.
- A new zero-latency convolution engine, with optimized performance for low-latency settings.
- Revised master output section with presets – for saving complex routing setups – and advanced macro functions.
- Improved file import for most standard workstation formats.
- You can now enter numerical values for parameters directly.
- On Mac OS X®, 64 bit support for VST® plug-ins and REX file import.
The Kontakt 4.2 update is now available to download using the NI Service Center or the Online Update Manager.