Native Instruments MASCHINE updated to v1.6, plug-in hosting
Native Instruments has released version 1.6 of MASCHINE, the groove production studio for Windows and Mac.
With the addition of plug-in hosting for instruments and effects, the new version significantly expands the scope and functionality of the system. MASCHINE 1.6 also includes a free download of the new KOMPLETE ELEMENTS bundle, and adds a multitude of other new features for studio production and live performance.
Changes in Maschine v1.6
- VST and Audio Units support from within MASCHINE – use instrument or effect plug-ins from NI or 3rd parties!
- Plug-in parameters are auto-mapped to the knobs on the controller.
- Pad-link: trigger multiple sounds by just hitting one pad (incl. master/slave functionality).
- Swing per sound: swing now also available for individual sounds.
- Enhanced drag and drop of internal audio, as well as from the operating system.
- Redesigned Module slots allowing extended effect chains.
- Mapping improvement when dragging multiple samples .
- Renaming objects: clips, scenes and samples can now be renamed inside MASCHINE.
- Enhanced drag and drop of audio inside MASCHINE.
- Extended audio channels: Now 16 stereo outputs.
- Duplication improvements: copy sound and its pattern events.
- Full 64-bit compatibility (incl. VST Mac) and 64 bit REX import.
- Free KOMPLETE ELEMENTS: Over 1,000 instruments & effect sounds with 3 GB samples – please see below for more info on how to get it.
The 1.6 update and the KOMPLETE ELEMENTS bundle are available as free download for all owners of MASCHINE.
Cytomic updates The Glue to v1.1.5