Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments releases KORE Electronic Experience
Native Instruments has released KORE Electronic Experience, a library of seven KORE SoundPacks bundled with the KORE Player software.
From the product page:
KORE ELECTRONIC EXPERIENCE is a powerful software instrument and multieffects unit featuring the best electronic sounds from Native Instruments. This highly versatile package consists of KORE PLAYER and seven* KORE SOUNDPACKS. The library provides a vast arsenal of synthesizer and drum sounds generated by the integrated REAKTOR, MASSIVE, ABSYNTH, FM8 and KONTAKT sound engines, as well as an unconventional effects pack for drastic sonic transformation of any kind of audio signal.
KORE Electronic Experience features
- KORE PLAYER – powerful software instrument and effects unit.
- FM8 TRANSIENT ATTACKS – 200 new, cutting-edge FM8 sounds.
- MASSIVE EXPANSION VOL. 1 – 200 fat and dirty asynth sounds.
- BEST OF ABSYNTH – 200 organic and evolving textures, pads and keys.
- BEST OF REAKTOR VOL. 1 – 200 supremely tweakable REAKTOR sounds.
- SYNTHETIC DRUMS RELOADED – premium electronic drums.
- DEEP TRANSFORMATIONS – 150 highly unconventional multi-effects.
- Voucher worth $59 / 49 € to download an additional KORE SOUNDPACK.
(If you count the SoundPacks above you’ll notice it’s actually 6 SoundPacks and one voucher)
KORE Electronic Experience is available now for $229 USD / 199 EUR (save more than $200 USD / 160 EUR compared to buying the individual SoundPacks, so it’s also a nice deal for KORE 2 users).
More information: Native Instruments