Native Instruments releases Reaktor v5.8
Native Instruments has updated its Reaktor modular studio software for Windows and Mac to version 5.8.
REAKTOR 5.8 opens a universe of sound. It’s a deep and powerful modular studio that sets no restrictions on creativity. More than 70 unique synthesizers, sound generators, grooveboxes, sequencers and effects are at your fingertips, with 3000+ more freely available in the Online User Library. Customize existing instruments, or create your own individual sound generator from scratch thanks to the fully modular architecture. REAKTOR is a true playground for the creative mind.
Changes in Reaktor v5.8
- Updated OSC Settings window.
- Improved handling of OSC and MIDI, enables fast and easy mapping of MIDI & OSC controllers to Reaktor ensembles in Play Mode.
- New OSC Array modules, for sending and receiving OSC messages in array format.
- OSC in plug-in mode.
- OSC learn feature now also implemented in Play mode.
- OSC activity indicator.
- Limits on the total number of OSC connections have been removed.
- Maximum numbers of ports for the OSC Send and Receive modules has been increased to 40.
- Improved sample management, including the ability to manage samples when in Play Mode.
- Various workflow improvements in the sample map editor.
- Selection of sampler module per drop down menu.
- Show sampler module in structure functionality.
- Mouse control fine tuning.
- Bookmark behavior for Screensets.
- Fixed sample rate per Ensemble.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Reaktor is available to purchase for 379 EUR.
Don’tCrac[k] announces Puremix partnership