Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates TRAKTOR SCRATCH to v1.1
Native Instruments has released version 1.1 of TRAKTOR SCRATCH, a professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables.
Changes in v1.1
- All effects can be also used as inserts
- Additional filters (Traktor 2 filters)
- Improved database performance and start-up time
- Software based Input-Through
- Opening large folders in Explorer sub tree now is a background process
- Automatic detection and warning of wrong Input Mode
- Absolute mode identified by green button state
- CD-Text Support
- Many improvements of the Beatport integration
- Support for 7″ Vinyl
- Exported and purchased tracks can be stored in one of three folder modes (flat, artist, label)
- Appending tracks to locked playlist
- Various bugs fixed
TRAKTOR SCRATCH costs 599.00 EUR and is available for Windows PC and Mac OSX.
More information: Native Instruments