Novation has released version 3.7 of Automap, a piece of software designed to make the job of assigning your hardware controls to various software parameters quick and easy.
Automap enables knobs, faders and buttons to instantly control plug-in instruments and effects, as well as your sequencer’s mixer and transport controls. Its software interface shows you exactly what each control on your hardware is assigned to and, in combination with Novation’s controllers, is the clearest way of getting hands-on control of your DAW and plug-ins.
Automap technology has evolved since it emerged in 2006, with the latest incarnation promising even tighter integration with Logic 9’s mixer, giving you greater control over your Logic mix than ever before.
Changes in Automap v3.7
- Improved integration with Logic SDK mixer (this will support Logic 9.01 or later).
- Updated firmware for SL MkII and Zero SL MkII to version 1.2.09.
- Updated Mac Novation USB driver to 2.3 release version.
- Updated Windows Novation USB driver to 2.0 release version.
- Updated DAW Setup Guide.
- Added and improved further default mappings.
- UltraNova support.
- Added Nocturn, Nocturn Keyboard and UltraNova Ableton devices support.
Automap v3.7 is available as a free download from the Support pages of the Novation website.