Pentacom releases ARPG8R v0.9.0 beta
Pentacom has released version 0.9.0 beta of ARPG8R, a 32-step MIDI arpeggiator instrument plug-in for Windows.
ARPG8R is a MIDI arpeggiator. ARPG8R can work with any VST instrument you like.
- 32 step pads, create your own arpeggio pattern.
- 5 arpeggio modes: Up, down, updown, rand, and manual (also Ployphinic Chord mode).
- Shuffle and gate function to control the groove dynamically (important effect in electronic music).
- Gate length and Tie: Set the length (%) for each notes. If it set to 101%, the note is played until next note-on.
- Trigger, if KEYBORDS button is off the apeggio pattern is reset by step length.
- Create complex sequences by adding a delay effect to your 1/8 or 1/8dot arpeggio pattern.
ARPG8R is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC, priced at $11 USD.