PinkNoise Studio releases MATRIX, Kontakt sample library
PinkNoise Studio has released MATRIX, a Kontakt sound library based on the best sounds of the famous Oberheim Matrix-1000 synthesizer.
Featuring a wide range of warm analogue sounds, this collection lets you add dynamic basses, vivid leads and fat pads to your musical productions.
- 246 Kontakt patches (in 6 categories).
- Over 1.1 GB of 44kHz/24 bit samples (1812 perfectly looped wav files).
- 12 midi controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for midi automation of the most important synth parameters.
- Extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, round-robin, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds.
- Exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt.
MATRIX for Kontakt (full version 3.5 or higher) is available to purchase for 27 EUR.