Plogue Chipsounds, 8-bit sound chip emulator updated
Plogue has released version 1.5 of Chipsounds, a virtual synthesizer which authentically emulates vintage 8bit-era sound chips.
The most advanced 8-bit sound chip emulator is doing even more to save endangered sound chip species!
In addition to having a totally new Interface and improved sound authenticity, Plogue is saving 3 new sound chips from extinction and adds many additional features.
Changes in Chipsounds v1.5
- Totally different skin (fits on all monitors and ebooks).
- Current mixer strip is always available.
- You can now enter some values using keyboard.
- New Amplitude LFO added.
- Two asignable drawable user LFOS.
- New: uPD1771C (as used in the Super Cassette Vision).
- New: uPD65010G (as used in the PV-1000).
- New: M5232 (as used in the Poly-800).
- DMG-01′s wave channel now has extra phase modulation (Pmode) and vertical offset (VPOS) settings.
- Added new MIDI Delay Module.
- Added Swing to Arpeggiator.
Chipsounds is available to purchase an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $95 USD.