Producer Loops releases Lenny Dee: Hard Electronic
Producer Loops has announced the release of Lenny Dee: Hard Electronic, a collection of 9 relentless, hard and downright dirty construction kits, packed with hundreds of twisted samples and a huge bonus add-on pack of loops and one shot hits/fx.
‘Lenny Dee: Hard Electronic’ is the end result of over a year’s worth of production, combining subtle ambient sounds with hard edged techno and gabber. The nine construction kits vary from raw old school through to hi-tech circuit bent insanity, and feature a staggering variety of warped basslines, glitched vocal samples and crushing drums. In addition, ‘Hard Electronic’ also includes a huge bonus add-on Sample Pack containing even more loops, one-shots and FX.
Lenny Dee: Hard Electronic features
- Approaching 3GB Total Content, 44.1 kHz/ 24-Bit Loops & Samples, All loops sync to BPM, PC/Mac Compatible.
- All of the elements of the construction kit have been broken-out into separate files. Each part has been isolated so you can choose which parts you want to use in your own track. All parts are “looped” perfectly, so you can simply drag and drop the desired parts into your music sequencer.
- Construction Kit Contents: Basslines, Pads, Percussion, Drum Loops, Isolated Kick Loops, Claps, Hits, Sweeps, Vocal Samples/Phrases, Synth Riffs, Misc. FX.
- Add-on Sample Pack Contents: Drum Loops, Bonus Kicks, Noise and Static FX, Musical Loops , SFX, One-shot Snares, Snare Loops.
- Formats: ACIDized WAV, Apple Loops, REX and Reason ReFill.
- All of the content is 100% royalty-free. Once purchased, you can use these audio loops and samples in your music releases, both commercial and underground, with no restrictions.
Lenny Dee: Hard Electronic is available to purchase for £19.95 / 23,14 EUR / $26.97 USD.
Synthgeek releases sg-modutron mini