Psychic Modulation has released version 2.2 of its Phonec synthesizer instrument that is inspired by the mystique of video logos you hear at the beginning of worn out VHS tapes.
Phonec v2.2 has several new features including an onboard Chorus effect that can be integrated into the Melt function, a 3-band fully Parametric EQ, Pan tracking for widening arps and pads, new timings for the Arppegiator and Sequencer, new waveforms and modulation possibilities and several improvements.
Changes in Phonec v2.2
- New Chorus effect with Melt functionality.
- New 3-band Parametric EQ.
- New Pan-tracking.
- New waveforms: Bell and Ramp.
- New LFO target: Logic.
- New Mod Envelope targets: Logic, Osc1/2/Sub/Noise Levels.
- New Arp and Seq timings and 1/2 switches.
- Improved slider/knob sensitivity.
- Fixed: Clipping noise with Echoshifter.
- Windows: Banks folder now installs into Public/Documents (you will need to copy any user banks into the new location).
Phonec for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $59 USD. A free demo version can be downloaded from the product page.