Quadelectra has launched Mercury, an arpeggiator Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
Mercury is a true 4 voice polyphonic arpeggiator for the Reason Rack. Nevertheless, it features functionality than exceeds those of a typical arpeggiator.
Mercury incorporates a set of functions, to allow musicians to work more efficiently with chord designing and sequencing. Just hit a chord and let Mercury do it’s magic!!!
Mercury can be used either in your songs, or for live performances where you want a fast and elegant way to play chord sequences and progressions.
- Polyphonic Arpeggiator: Fully featured apreggiator with Range, Pitch/Transpose, Gate and Shuffle (controls similar to those of RPG-8).
- Chord Matrix: A very intuitive way to “design” chords, chord variations and custom apreggiations.
- Scale Conforming: Conform all played notes to a specific key or scale.
- Auto-Chord: A Yamaha style Auto chord function, for playing chords easy.
- Latch Mode: Press a chord momentarily and Mercury will keep playing until you hit the same chord again.
- CV Friendly: Apply custom tweaks to the chord sequencer for up to 4 different parameters. Each one will be exported simoultaneously to all target instruments.
- Other Features: … such as dedicated section for velocity handling, the ability to run through the chord matrix sequencer steps using external CV and more…
Mercury for Reason is available to purchase for 32 EUR.