RAZ Audio releases N6 free equalizer plugin
RAZ Audio has announced the release of N6, a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
The N6 offers a natural work flow – just pick an EQ band and move it around to get the desired effect. If you prefer to use knobs, they are there for you with “control+click” for returning to default and “shift+click” for fine tuning.
The users interface keeps all the data you need (FFT anyone?) without creating “graphical noise” or clogging the control screen.
N6 EQ features
- High precision EQ tool.
- +/- 18 [Db] gain per band.
- Various band shapes: low Pass, high pass, peak (& notch), low shelf and high shelf.
- Precision FFT reading with: Off, Pre-EQ & Post-EQ mode.
- Zero latency.
- Easy, natural GUI.
- Supports any sample rate (auto detection from host).
- Clipping LED’s and Input/Outpiut controls for avoiding signal clipping.
The plug-in is available to download for Windows (VST).