Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
reFX releases NEXUS v2.0
reFX has released version 2.0 of NEXUS, a next generation ROM synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
NEXUS2 explores new sonic territory delivering complex, ultra-fat, contemporary soundstorms that sound as good as the most expensive and best hardware available today. A powerful and flexible architecture is the foundation that supports the immediately useful and spontaneously engaging design of the instrument. Every aspect of NEXUS2 was built to produce music of the highest quality, quickly, with the least amount of fuss.
Changes in NEXUS2
- Expansion Dance Vol.2 already included! – 128 new presets, 500 MB of new samples.
- Three skins (Black ‘evil’, Black ‘good’ and Cobalt) included for free.
- New FX: analog phaser from Arts Acoustic – up to 16 stages. Smooth as silk.
- New FX: stereo enhancer – widen or narrow the stereo field.
- Feature Matrix: layers can be switched on/off separately.
- New section: oscillator mix level.
- Oscillators can be switched on/off separately.
- Volume- and pan-control for each oscillator.
- Over 70 new features and improvements in total.
NEXUS2 is available now for €299.99 EUR / $349.99 USD. An upgrade is available for existing NEXUS users for €99 EUR.
Visit reFX for more information.