After another round of beta testing has passed, Renoise version 2.5 has been released.
Renoise is a complete music production environment for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. It features full ReWire support, FX and instrument VST/AU plug-in support, automatic plug-in delay compensation, multi-core load balancing, MIDI I/O, audio recording, flexible audio output, graphical & numerical parameter automation, modular parameter routing, and much more.
New in Renoise 2.5
- Pattern Matrix: A birds eye view and editor of the song.
- Cross Track Routing for “Meta Devices” and new devices like the “Signal Follower”, which allows you to sidechain other tracks parameters.
- Plugin Grabber: Render Plugin Instruments to Renoise Instruments, Samples.
- Vastly Improved MIDI Mapping.
- A Bunch of New Internal Effects.
- And much more… details here.
Renoise is available to purchase for Windows, Mac and Linux, priced at 58 EUR excl. VAT.
More information: Renoise