Reveal Sound updates Spire synthesizer to v1.0.11
Reveal Sound has announced version 1.0.11 of its Spire synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation and flexible architecture, a graphical interface provides unparalleled usability. Spire is the embodiment of the best opportunities, both software and hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Spire v1.0.11
- Add: VU Meter.
- Removed: Serial Number GUI.
- Fixed: Stepper Crash when LOOP OFF.
- Fixed: Filter Mode Issue.
- Fixed: Clicks & pops in Voice Release overlay, Oscillator FM modulation, FX Chorus modulation, and FX Rever modulation.
- Fixed: Shaper Decimator LOW QUALITY sound problem.
- Fixed: OSC 2-4 Automation issue.
- Fixed: Stereo channel issue in Sony Acid.
- Improved stability in Logic X.
Spire for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 139 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Reveal Sound