Rob Papen updates Blade to v1.0.0b
Rob Papen has updated its Blade virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.0b.
At the heart of BLADE, ready to twist and transform your musical mind, lies the Harmolator. An additive synthesis system, which rather than using the system of changing additive partials, uses global controls which capture the essence of additive synth in an intuitive way making the creation of sounds much easier than using other additive synths.
Changes since Blade v1.0
- New presets added (ecompo bank).
- FX command (several addional features and functions, available below the last fx type).
- Spectral display screen (next to fx button).
- New spectral waves inside ‘ripple wave’.
- Up/down buttons for ‘ripple wave’.
- Parameter list fix (Mac version).
- XY pad can be recorded also using external midi controllers.
- Bug fixes.
- Volume control in Filter FX module.
Blade for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 99 EUR / $119 USD until May 31st, 2012.