Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Roberson Audio updates Prophanity and Oddy-Free to v1.2
Changes in Prophanity v1.2
- Fixed some oscillator distortion problems.
- Massively overhauled filter/preEQ to make it more pleasing and technically correct.
- Many small adjustments to hone behavior to that which is closer to original.
Changes in Oddy-Free v1.2
- Numerous internal changes to oscillator structure, including totally different oscillators to begin with.
- Modified filter to behave differently and a little more “analog”.
- Removed much pre-EQ in the signal path, making it a much easier to mix instrument.
- Removed older user patch banks from pack, they became incompatible with new oscillators and filter.
Both Oddy-Free and Prophanity are available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC and the download includes a SAVIHost (standalone) version.
Visit Chris Roberson for more information.