Roland has announced it is now shipping the BA-330, a portable digital PA system which includes the latest in anti-feedback technology.
Using Roland’s superior battery technology, the BA-330 is the all-in-one portable PA solution for music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings, and much more.
The BA-330 has a six input, four-channel configuration, with two channels dedicated for microphones or instruments, and two other channels for standard 1/4″ stereo inputs. Each channel has its own independent tone adjustment and effects switching for built-in effects, such as EQ, reverb, delay and widening. A Stereo Link function allows for a pair of BA-330s to work in tandem to provide an extra-wide stereo spread.
BA-330 Portable Digital PA System features
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere.
- Powerful high-quality stereo sound for audiences of up to 80 people.
- No setup required, just plug in and go!.
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries.
- Four custom-designed 6.5″ speakers and two tweeters for wide stereo projection.
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel).
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs.
- Stereo Aux input with dedicated volume-control knob.
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function.
- Built-in tilt-back stand enables optimal monitoring angle.
- Speaker-stand adaptor for mounting on a standard speaker stand.
The BA-330 is now shipping with an MSRP of $829.50 USD.