Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
rs-met updates Straightliner to v0.9
rs-met has released version 0.9 of Straightliner, a subtractive synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in Straightliner v0.9
- Bug fix: opening GUI while receiving MIDI-automation was not correct.
- Envelope depth-by-key and depth-by-vel are now bipolar.
- Moog Filter has additional pre-allpass filter to pre-shape the input.
- Moog Filter make-up by low-shelf removed (because it was not really useful and required CPU).
- DC blocker (first order highpass at 10 Hz) for the overall output signal.
- Custom color schemes can be defined.
- Several cosmetic changes in the GUI.
This beta version has demo restrictions: after 20 minutes of use, the output is muted & total recall (state saving/restoring) by the host is disabled (the internal preset management is fully functional).
Visit rs-met for more information.