Around the World in 80 Raves
For the first time ever, techno pioneers Eat Static open their sample vaults for a futuristic journey into world dance. Classic analogue synths and drum machines blend with live percussion, guitars and ethnic instrumentals in a nu-world tour de force, featuring 900MB+ 24-bit loops and samples inspired by genres as diverse as trance, latin, drum’n’bass, dub, house and reggae.
- Drums – Bangin’ psy-trance, slammin’ drum&bass, lo-fi breaks and crusty house loops, with tempo groups ranging from 90 through 125 and 144 to 160bpm.
- Percussion – Sparklingly detailed percussion ensembles featuring big-room brazilian, cuban, arabic and african workouts.
- Synths – Pulsing riffs, ravey stabs, filtered runs and acid arpeggios – all 100% analogue, and all made using Eat Static’s extensive vintage synth collection.
- Nu-world instrumentals – Effected guitars, twisted vocals and deep organic basslines – all key-labelled for your convenience.
- Soundscapes – Lush textures and spacey other-wordly pads.
- Drum hits & fx – A choice selection of kicks, snares, hats, drops, hits, swoops and more – tried and tested live speaker-freakers from the Eat Static library.
Minimal & Tech-House
With over 800Mb of the most upfront sounds, Minimal & Tech-House features countless speaker-freakin’ drum loops, throbbing basslines, esoteric synth loops, squelchy fx and hits guaranteed to cause a stir on any floor.
- Drums – 100s of deep and chunky bigroom beats at 125, 127 and 130bpm – all primed for dancefloor destruction.
- Bass – Warm and wobbly, slick and bubbly – a bumper selection of low-end melters, pumped and tweaked to cause major stylus trouble.
- Kick-free loops – From twisted textures to eclectic effectors, masses of pared-down tops to inspire your groove.
- Music loops – A choice selection of cone-melting combos – ready-mixed drum and bass loops to jump-start your creativity.
- Synths – Gltchy runs and slinky riffs from our extensive analogue synthesiser collection – all key-labelled for your convenience.
- Hits – Masses of kicks, snares, claps, hi-hats, squelches and glitches to custom-build your beats.
- FX – A vast array of sweeps, swoops, rises and whooshes.
- Much more – Pads, warped vocals and atmospherics, plus our unique production tips.
Both libraries are available as a CD/DVD multipack set with over 2000 files (Includes audio CD, 1,000 wav files (800+/900+MB), 600+ Rex files, 600+ Apple Loops, Reason NN-XT, Halion, Kontakt and EXS24 programs).
Minimal & Techo-House and Around the World in 80 Raves will ship on 10 December but can already be pre-ordered for £59.95 GBP each (free worldwide shipping).
Visit Sample Magic for more information and audio demos.