Sensomusic releases Usine 5.0
Sensomusic has announced the release of Usine 5.0, a universal audio software especially designed for live or studio utilization.
Usine is made by musicians and audio engineers to respond to their specific problems in a lot of domains like live sampling, effect processing or sound design. Usine is a real musical instrument, flexible and powerful if you like to transform, resample the sound on stage, improvise and create unusual effect.
Changes in Usine v5.0
- Gesture and Multi-touch Implementation – All design modules can receive Multi-Touch and Gesture informations that you can use directly in all the patches to create very ergonomic systems.
- Video Tracker Module – Enables audio interaction with a camera. Motion detection, dark zones and light zones.
- Intelligent Auto Wiring – Fast auto wiring system to build patches faster than ever… For that just Drag&Drop a Module or a VST directly on the wire to insert it in the process chain.
- New Grid concept – The new Grid mode mixes row/cell presentation and interface builder mode.
- Surround – Built-in 16 channels surround mixer and aux buses. If it’s not enough, all audio modules can handle up to 64 channels. Direct surround recording in the Sampler
- VST’s layouts – Total integration of VST’s in personal interfaces. Vst’s forms can now be located in controls panels or in interfaces.
- Patch window – The Patching area is now a stand alone window to improve paching in dual screens systems.
- New layouts – Serious improvements of interface building. All controls are now resizable and with new layouts possiblilities.
- More than 300 improvements and modifications, especially a new engine, more powerful and lighter.
Usine Pro is available to purchase for Windows PC (standalone/VST) for a promotional price of 90 EUR until March 31, 2010 (regular 120 EUR). An educational license is available for 50 EUR, and a limited but fully functional free version can be downloaded.
More information: Sensomusic