ShuttleBuG records releases Piggle VSTi
ShuttleBuG records has released Piggle, a freeware phase distortion synth for Windows PC.
Piggle is part of the Shuttleplugs, a collection of freeware VST effect and instrument plug-ins created by Stephen Daveloose.
The following Shuttleplugs plug-ins are currently available:
- Piggle, a phase distortion synth. (warm & organic, clean or distorted).
- Hula, dual phaser. It can produce very interesting stereo-effects, but each channel has it’s own phaser.
- Hulo, an LFO-controlled filter effect with two stereo-modes: one where both channels are sweeped by the same filter and another where each has its own.
- Lawnmower, a very flexible drive-unit, from subtle breakup to more extreme fuzz-type sounds.
- Spattle, a simple spacer-plugin. Sounds very nice on 60′s organ-sounds.
- Drove, an overdrive designed specifically for drums.
- Vrek, a weird experimental lofi/delay effect (ring-modulator that uses a delay of the incomming signal as carrier frequency, the repeats ring-modulate your sound, so it sounds like a delay that interferes with the signal).
- Stereo Vrek, one Vrek for each channel.
- Drom, a noise-box whichit turns your signal into a soundscape of weird textures.
- MegaDrom, an extended stereo-version of the Drom. It turns your signal into a layer of noise, blips & splatter.
All these plug-ins are done in SynthEdit, and work on Windows PC only.