Sir Elliot has released Brass Instrument Equaliser, a freeware equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
It was solely designed for Trombones, Saxophones, Trumpets and so forth. Jazz, & Classical Music is the concept behind this Parametric Equaliser.
There is also the option to configure the Q in a very narrow mode. This enables you to reduce peaks at certain frequencies that arise from troublesome rooms and, addressing offending frequencies from microphone feedback.
Brass Instrument Equaliser features
- Tuneable Frequency Range: Five-fixed-band frequency contours offering a total sweep able range from 10 – 21000 cps.
- Q Selector: Three mode selectable Q’s ranging from 0.27 (wide) – 60.36 (narrow).
- Input Level Control.
- Overall Loudness Control.
- Left/Right Output VU Meters.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2.4% on a Pentium 4, 2.8 GHZ computer on Windows XP (Non Service Pack).
Sir Elliot Brass Instrument Equaliser is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for PC.
More information: Sir Elliot