SKnote releases Stagespace and ThreeD effect plugins
Stagespace is a versatile algorithmic reverb.
- From small rooms to large lush halls.
- Non linear behaviour, multi-mode stereo, modulation.
- Dual stereo, mono to stereo.
ThreeD is a versatile mono to stereo widener and stereo enhancement effect.
- Several algorithms. Based on phase, panning, time.
- Mono to stereo, stereo to stereo, stereo management (mid/side).
- Add stereo content to mono sources, where mid/side cannot work.
- Add stereo width without adding reverb.
- Manage the stereo field in a mix.
Both plugins are available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $19.99 USD each.
More information: SKnote