SKnote has released Stripbus, a bundle of two console emulation effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
StripBus is a full console emulation bundle.
It includes two plugins:
- STRIPbus – a channel strip emulation with filters, metering and inter-channel ducking
- stripBUS – a stereo bus emulation with stereo bus compressors and special sidechain and mid-side modes
- Multiple emulations.
- Inter-channel interaction (emulates the console as a whole).
- Special filters with dynamic behaviour.
- Inter-channel ducking.
- Bypass-all menu for fast wet-dry comparison (bypasses all plugin instances from a single menu).
- Peak and VU metering.
- Stereo bus compressor.
- Sample aligned parallel compression.
- Gain reduction limiting (“range”).
- Low frequencies preservation algorithm.
- Hugh frequencies preservation algorithm.
- Special continuous mid-side compression mode.
- 4x oversampling for nice transients.
Stripbus for Windows and Mac (VST/AU, RTAS coming) is available to purchase for $29.99 USD.