Solid State Logic has announced the Stereo EQ Module, a new module for the X-Rack modular rack system.
The X-Rack Stereo EQ Module is a stereo version of SSL’s console Channel EQ. It is a classic SSL four-band parametric EQ that is a superb all round frequency adjustment tool kit. Whether you need pinpoint accuracy for surgical problem solving, smoother broader sound shaping, or a little more aggressive character the SSL Stereo EQ will give you what you need. This is a fully featured EQ with high- and low-bands switchable between shelving or fixed Q bell curves and two mid-bands each with variable Q control. This stereo version introduces a ‘Selective Mode’ switch which enables independent switching of high & low bands and mid bands between SSL’s E & G series console EQ characteristics to provide an even more versatile EQ design.
Stereo EQ Module features
- Stereo version of the XL 9000 K Channel Equaliser as used on Duality & AWS consoles.
- ‘Selective Mode’ E and G characteristic switching, which enables independent switching of high & low bands and mid bands between E or G curves.
- High and low-bands switchable between shelving and fixed Q Bell curves.
- EQ IN switch for A/B comparison.
- Rear panel connections on balanced TRS Jack.
- TotalRecall™ status LEDs.