Sonic at Work releases Accentus
Sonic at Work has released Accentus, a virtual analog syntesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
The ACCENTUS is a virtual analog synthesizer with 2 oscillators and a suboszillator. Its interesting waveforms and its flexible filter section, is getting a lot of punch and assertive sounds. The operation the synth is playful slightly by its clearly structured user interface. All major synthesizer parameters are located on the first Edit Page. Of course, effects may not be missing, the ACCENTUS has four of them on board. Even a powerful arpeggiator and a gater are built in. All after all an incredibly powerful and flexible synthesizer.
- 2 Main oscillators with 11 waveforms each: Sine, Saw, Ramp, SoftRamp, PeakRamp, Square, Triangle, Peak, Octava, Cluster1, Cluster2.
- Oscillator 2 can be synced to oscillator 1.
- Unison for both main oscillators separatly ( up to 7 voices) incl. unison detune and detune stretch.
- Sub oscillator with pulse und saw wafeforms.
- Noise generator with white noise and pink noise.
- Amp ADSR envelope.
- 2 Multi-mode filters, 2 filter envelopes.
- Glide (portamento), monomode, velocity, arpeggiator, audio gater.
- 2 MIDI syncable LFOs, 2 modulations.
- Effects: chorus, reverb, (MIDI syncable) delay, overdrive.
- More than 300 presets.
Accentus is available as a digital download for 29,95 EUR, and as a boxed version for 39,95 EUR. A 30-day trial version can be downloaded here.
Visit Sonic at Work for more information and some audio demos.
Loopmasters releases Synthetic Sequences