Sound Magic releases Headphone Mix 3 speaker simulation plugin
Sound Magic has announced the release of Headphone Mix 3, a speaker simulation effect plug-in for Windows.
Headphone Mix 3 is a special effect unit which suitable for those who make their music on headphone monitor system. Headphone Mix 3 combines environment simulation system, frequency compensate system and HRTF technologies to emulate the speaker feelings on your headphones.
Headphone lacks the blend of two channels (Left and Right), reverb from air and reflections from human ears, which may lead to the lack of imaging and false feelings on sound field. Headphone Mix 3 solves this issue by blending both channels, adding extra reverb to the sound and applying HRTF to emulate reflections.
Headphone Mix 3 features
- A complete environment simulation system based on Reverb and HRTF.
- In-built custom HRTF algorithm which can load HRTF data to fit for different head types.
- The same Hybrid Reverb Technology used in Neo Reverb to ensure accurate environment simulation.
- Accurate modeling on Signal to Noise Ratio, Stereo Crosstalk and Frequency Respond Curve of common used playback devices. Such as Car Audio, iPhone, iPad, Andriod smart phones and Hi-end HIFI system.
- Three bands frequency compensate system.
- A.I.R.C technology which can compensate the loss in high frequency.
- 3 sliders to control the effect depth.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Headphone Mix 3 for Windows (VST/Supreme Pianos add-on) costs 49 EUR.