Sound Radix updates Auto-Align to v1.2.1
Sound Radix has released version 1.2.1 of Auto-Align, an automatic microphone / DI time alignment plug-in for Mac.
Auto-Align will “listen” to your multi-mic recording and will automatically measure and compensate for the delay between the microphones, sample accurately – significantly reducing the Comb filter effect and dramatically improving the resulting sound.
Changes in Auto-Align v1.2.1
- RTAS and ProTools 9 compatibility
- New, easy-to-use, host-independent bus routing system, eliminates the need of using side-chain.
- True stereo alignment in Pro Tools and other hosts that support mono side-chain only.
- Improved, automatic management of stereo-to-mono and mono-to-stereo alignment.
- Improved detection algorithm.
- Improved graphics accuracy.
- Fixed a bug that made Auto-Align produce erroneous results in Pro Tools HD systems.
Auto-Align is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for Mac (AU/RTAS) for $149 USD.
More information: Sound Radix
HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.0