Soundiron has announced the Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble, a new percussion sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We’re thrilled to announce the most powerful and comprehensive epic trailer and scoring percussion library we have ever recorded: Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble.
This massive collection features over 40 drums and more than a dozen cymbals of all shapes and sizes, with both ensemble and solo articulations and up to 3 independent microphone positions per articulation, this library is your total solution for epic percussion orchestration.
Recorded in a naturally rich and lush spacious A-Frame hall using world class large-diaphragm microphones and pristine ultra-quiet recorders, we carefully mixed and mastered each sample to deliver explosive power, unmatched acoustic quality, wide dynamic range, and stunning life-like clarity and presence.
Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble features
- 236 Kontakt 4.2.4 patches (unlocked).
- 16,659 Samples.
- 14.2 GB Installed.
- 40 Custom Convolution IR Files.
- 24bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav samples.
- Available now via high-speed cloud-based download.
- Full retail version of Kontakt 4 or 5 required to use this library. The free Kontakt Player does not support this library.
The Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $179 USD through February 7th, 2012 (regular price $199 USD).