AudioThing has announced MilkShake, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Have you ever wondered how a milkshake would sound like, if you could sample it? Now you can with a one week no brainer discount: $5!
MilkShake is a pad/texture/mallet machine. The samples were carefully recorded using classic kitchen supplies and a juicy synth.
- Milk, Juice and Sugar samples.
- ADR Envelope.
- 4-pole LowPass filter.
- Bitcrusher, Rotary, Phaser, Reverb, Delay, EQ.
- 24 Factory Presets.
- 24 User Presets (save function within the Kontakt GUI).
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24Bit.
- Size: 85 MB installed.
- Custom performance view.
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.2 full retail version is required.
The sound library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $5 USD until June 9th, 2012 (regular $7 USD).