SPC Plugins releases Morphilter
SPC Plugins has released Morphilter, a stereo multi-mode filter VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
- Multi-mode filter: lowpass, notch, highpass and bandpass.
- Allows a continuous crossfade from one response to the next.
- LFO-driven crossfade automation.
- Cutoff frequencies of the left and right filters may be independently modulated by two further LFOs.
- Each LFO can be tempo-synced or or free-running.
Morphilter is available for Windows PC (VST) and costs $10 USD. A demo version is available for download (has bursts of white noise at random intervals).
Visit SPC Plugins for more information.