Spectrasonics updates Trilian and Omnisphere to v1.1.4c
Spectrasonics has released version 1.1.4c of Trilian and Omnisphere, two virtual instruments for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Trilian & Omnisphere v1.1.4c
- Don’t display inverted note learns on Live page.
- Prompt for STEAM folder when STEAM shortcut is missing.
The Trilian Patch Library was updated as well.
Changes in Trilian Patch Library v1.0.3a
- Trilian full Synth Patch Library – over 500 new synth bass patches.
- Synth DEMO BANK removed and integrated.
- Various fixes and improvements to patches and multis.
- Improved tags and notes.
- Trilian Reference Guide version 1.0.
- Updated default/init multis and UserSettings pref files.
More information: Spectrasonics