Squareheads updates Nora phrase editor plugin to v1.0
Squaredheads has announced version 1.0 of Nora, a polyphonic phrase arpeggiator designed with real-time editing and workflow in mind.
Nora is a groundbreaking VST Phrase Editor that utilizes piano roll-like grid advanced editing tools to easily create MIDI phrases.
Its full contextual and intelligent interface along with its simplicity allows to create complex phrases almost instantly. Simply open DAW, add a few chords and play them.
Afterwards, load Nora and start adding, resizing, copying or moving notes. Everything operates in real time.
Changes in Nora v1.0
- New option for ignoring incoming MIDI velocities.
- New import license file button.
- 120 built-in ready to use patterns.
- Changed label “Groups” to “Octaves”.
- Expanded notes in each octave range, from 3 to 5, to 1 to 5.
- Slightly improved note resize behavior.
- Nora doesn’t generate D:\DFilter.xml and D:\IFilter.xml anymore. You can manually remove them if you wish.
- Fixed a crash with long phrase lengths and scrolling.
- Grid refresh works correctly when loading (from menu) phrases with different number of octaves and notes in each octave.
- Corners of moved ghost notes are drawn now with the right arc.
Nora for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 49 EUR. The demo version has also been updated (removed octaves and notes restriction, keeps interface settings if you close the main Nora window).
More information: Squareheads