Steinberg has announced the Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack and Cubase Production Studio, two hardware/software bundles consisting of the latest Cubase version and the UR824 interface as well as the latest Cubase Artist version and the UR28M interface.
The Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack bundles the UR824 rack audio interface together with the latest version of the Cubase music production system. The UR824 interface provides sufficient I/O connectivity and premium sound quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution. Cubase features a suite of 62 audio effects including the VST Amp Rack guitar rack emulations, 18 MIDI VST effect processors and ten VST instruments, including the HALion Sonic SE workstation with a wealth of instrument sounds, the Padshop granular synthesizer and Retrologue virtual-analog synthesizer.
The Cubase Production Studio comprises the UR28M desktop USB 2.0 audio interface and latest version of Cubase Artist. Featuring plenty of analog inputs and outputs at 96 kHz/24-bit resolution, the UR28M interface offers professional monitoring capabilities while recording in Cubase Artist. Cubase Artist comes with eight VST instruments including HALion Sonic SE, the Padshop granular synthesizer and the Retrologue virtual-analog synthesizer plus 43 audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors.
“Users interested in purchasing an entire hardware and software recording setup at an exceptional price are well advised to take a closer look at what we are offering here,” Schreiber said further.
Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack features
- Advanced music production system with unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks.
- Superb composing, scoring, editing and mixing tools.
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 8 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps.
- 8 analog in and 8 analog out, 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O and wordclock I/O.
- 10 outstanding virtual instruments, 62 high-end audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors plus latency-free DSP-monitoring with effects.
Cubase Production Studio features
- Music production system with industry-standard composing, scoring, editing and mixing tools.
- 128 MIDI and 64 audio tracks with up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 2 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps.
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with Dim, Mono and Mute fed by 3×3 monitoring matrix.
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with effects.
The Ultimate Cubase Recording Pack and Cubase Production Studio are available priced at 999 EUR and 549 EUR respectively. Prices including German VAT.
More information: Steinberg