SynthMaker 0.9.5 released
SynthMaker is a graphical programming environment for creating VST instruments and effects plug-ins.
You can also use SynthMaker to learn about and experiment with digital signal processing so it’s a great educational tool as well.
The latest new release is now available. This is the first release to include new high-level modules. There’s also a new example schematic to show how these can be used.
- Over 25 new components.
- Sound buffers – more components for handling wave files.
- Module Properties – allows modules to provide options for style and operation without having to go inside and edit the structure.
- Wireless links – no need to waterfall links and connectors down through the module hierarchy.
- Stream Connectors – almost all sound components have stream connectors so they can now be used in poly and mono sections.
- Automatic Front Panels – give a module a front panel in one click without the need to use an MGUI.
- Sample precise timing of MIDI for exported VSTs.
- Much reduced schematic file size.
- There have been 20 incremental releases since version 0.9.4 once again fixing a large number of bugs. For a full record click here.
More information on the Synthmaker website.