Syntone has announced Metal Can Drums, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Metal is an interesting material. On the one hand, you can hit it to create a sharp attack and barely any release. But on the other hand, you can tap it and get a long, rattly sound.
That is the concept for the Metal Can Drums library: to provide a set of metal drums that give you the best of both worlds. The library comes with 8 round robin, 7-8 velocity layers, 33 different types of hits from 4 different types of cans and custom scripting, including a custom-made arpeggiator.
Metal Can Drums features
- 8 round robin, 7-8 velocity layers.
- 33 different types of hits from 4 different types of cans.
- Custom-scripting, including an arpeggiator.
- 48kHz/24-bit quality.
- 1.35GB (572MB compressed).
- Requires Kontakt 4.2.4+ full version.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $20 AUD until December 9th, 2013 (regular $40 AUD).
More information: Syntone