Detunized has announced the release of Abandoned Shelters – The Danish Bunker Coast, a new sample library for Ableton Live and Broadcast Wav.
Danish Bunker Coast library features mysterious and eerie sounds recorded in and around WW2 bunker relicts along the Danish West Coast.
The gathered ambiences form a comprehensive resource of steady winds, heavy gusts, rustling undergrowths as well as single waves and strong surfs that constantly crash into these otherworldly areas of concrete remains.
A big part of the library was recorded inside the bunkers where the strong nature elements of wind and water are transformed into heavily comb filtered textures and dark atmospheres.
Abandoned Shelters features
- BWAV Universal (full version) $69 USD: 8 sceneries, 71 takes, 2 to 3+ minutes each, 24Bit/96kHz, embedded metadata, 5.8 GB.
- BWAV Universal (light version) 15 EUR: 4 sceneries, 31 takes, 2+ minutes each, 24Bit/48kHz, embedded metadata, 1.2 GB.
- Live Pack (requires Live 8/9) 15 EUR: 31 Clips/Instrument Racks, 1 set, 1.2 GB.
More information: Detunized / Danish Bunkers
Patchworks has released version 1.3 of the Conductr Ableton Live controller app, which now includes CLAYDR, a smart & user friendly MIDI keyboard that makes sense on an iPad.
Until today, Conductr was best known as a live performing-oriented Ableton controller app. But the developers want to keep the app growing and expanding its possibilities as much as possible.
Now, Conductr gets into the production realm with the release of CLAYDR, a keyboard designed to improve every artist’s composition and performance with some unique features.
Claydr works as a MIDI keyboard that allows you to play with any instrument featured in Ableton Live. It will help you to transform your ideas into music, no matter how great or not so great your skills are: Claydr features an extremely versatile chord & scales generator and can even correct out of scale notes when linked to a MIDI hardware keyboard.
- 4 rows onscreen: each row can contain a different octave and can be edited independently.
- Each row’s settings include functions such as Add Note, Velocity (3 different modes), Spread, Random, Hold and Bend.
- More parameters can be controlled using the Claydr Shift Mode: Scale Selection (58 different options), Key mode and Chromatic mode.
The Conductr free basic version includes a one row and one scale only version of Claydr. Users can purchase Claydr Premium to get 4 rows onscreen and 58 scales. All previous Conductr Premium Full Pack owners will get Claydr’s complete version for free.
More information: Conductr
, Full Tilt
, Martin Clancy
, The Sound Training Centre
, Will Kinsella
Posted in archive
on Nov 21, 2014 - 0 comments
Sound Training Online has announced it is offering a 10% discount on its courses for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, and Native Instruments Maschine.
All Sound Training Online lecturers are active Music Industry professionals, who have built and maintained successful careers within the Music Industry.
Using their expertise and years of experience, these professionals have created courses that teach a unique range of skills, so students can build a successful musical career of their own.
Course prices start from €175, making them an ideal Christmas present for that someone special.
Sound Training Online courses
- Ableton Live with Martin Clancy is a four-week programme that takes an in-depth look at the main functions of this hugely popular software. The course is tailored for those who are new to Ableton, and its aim is to quickly familiarise students with the software’s many features, allowing you to apply them to your own personal set-up. Whether you are an aspiring Music Producer, Live Performer, or want to use Ableton Live for DJ-ing purposes, this course will give you the start that you need. With all Sound Training Online courses, learners can upgrade to Premium and have a private tutor to guide them through each week of their course.
- Music Production in Maschine with Will Kinsella is a comprehensive 6 week programme that covers all aspects of production within Native Instruments Maschine 2.0 software. By the end of the 6 week course, learners will have created their own fully mixed arrangement, all within Maschine. The course also details how to integrate Maschine into their existing production setup. The course is taught from the perspective of the Maschine software, but also demonstrates how to use the Maschine hardware controller in order to effectively increase your workflow.
- Electronic Music Production with Full Tilt covers everything you need to know to start producing music using Logic Pro X. The comprehensive programme consists of two separate 6 week modules, Production 101 and Production 201. Production 101 covers the wide range of production tools required to begin producing Electronic Music. Production 201 then practically applies the material covered throughout Production 101, in order for you to create a fully produced, mixed and mastered track of your own. Students have the option of creating a Remix of an existing track, or an entirely original production. Throughout the module, Full Tilt create a full production from scratch, giving you unrivalled access to the in-depth production process from start to finish.
All Sound Training Online courses are now available at a special 10% Christmas discount until December 21st, 2014. Free course trials are available here.
More information: Sound Training Online
EDM Gold has released Monster EDM Ableton Projects Vol. 2, a collection of 4 epic big room house tracks built from scratch using Abelton 9’s suite of plugins and effects and Native Instruments Massive.
The projects are designed to give you a special insight into the processes used to make huge EDM bangers. You can pull the tracks apart and see how all the elements fit together in the mix, how the synth patches are constructed, how FX are chained together to achieve the biggest possible sound and how the automation brings everything together.
You can look at the use and combination of sidechain compression, multiband compression and EQ to fill the right sonic spectrum. See how different FX are positioned within a chain to get different effects and how it all ties together to make a huge tune.
For ableton users that are fans of labels like Spinnin’ Records and CR2 this is a gold mine and not something to be missed. The tracks are as always, 100% royalty free for commercial use so you can rework, remix and mash them up until your hearts content.
The pack is available from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: EDM Gold / Monster EDM Ableton Projects Vol. 2
Puremagnetik has announced the release of Analog Automata, a collection of looped bass, percussion and texture clips sourced from a wide variety of analog modules.
Analog Automata includes over 350 audio loops recorded from modular synthesizers and programmed for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Apple’s Logic.
Analog Automata has been organized with quick track writing and productivity in mind and includes separate categories for kicks, bass, textures and leads.
Analog Automata features
- Over 350 analog inspired loops.
- 4 categories of sounds including kicks, bass, textures and leads.
- Easy to use and timestretch Ableton Live Clips.
- Apple Loops for quick dragging and dropping in Logic.
- Full Kontakt KSP edit panel and loops organized by sound type.
Analog Automata is available for Ableton Live, Kontakt & Logic, priced at $15 USD.
More information: Puremagnetik / Analog Automata
More posts that match this tag
Baauer has released a free sample pack as part of his “Searching for Sound” documentary. Music has existed for thousands of years. The variety of sounds, instruments and music cultures around the world is staggering … read more
Abletunes has announced the release of its Vocal Shouts Before The Drop, a sample pack featuring a collection of vocal samples. “Vocal Shouts Before The Drop” means exactly what the name implies – short male … read more
AfroDJMac has launched Mode Audio Drums, free Ableton Live pack featuring big EDM drums and unusual found percussion sounds by ModeAudio. Mode Audio has been kind enough to send me two excellent drum racks to … read more
Sonicwire Samples has launched Minimal & Deep Tech Ableton Live Presets, a collection of 50 Live presets by world famous producer Kuniyuki Takahashi aka KUNIYUKI. Kuniyuki is well known for his Live acts using Ableton … read more
Cycling ’74 has released Max 7, a full kit of creative tools for sound, graphics, music and interactivity in a visual environment. Now with a new interface optimized for speed and simplicity, major performance improvements, … read more
ADSR Sounds has launched Wobble Madness Volume 2, a soundset for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments. With 100 all-new patches, you get more pulsating LFOs, more performer insanity, and more sonic possibilities for … read more
Liveschool has released a free Roland SH-101 multi-sample synth pack for Ableton Live. Taking inspiration from our free drum sample series, Liveschool trainers Francis Xavier (Motorik) and Yama Indra (Gloves) have been getting busy in … read more
Alesis has announced that its new V and VI series USB/MIDI keyboard controllers are now available. Models in the V Series include the V25, the V49, and the V61. The VI Series models are the … read more
Producertech has launched Making a Drum & Bass Groove, the first part in a “In the Studio with…” series of video tutorials by colo[r]. In the first of a lengthy three part series, producers Chris … read more
Outbound link: Producertech
/ Making a Drum & Bass Groove
– Related: Ableton
, Chris Octane
, drum and bass
, Liam O'Mullane
, Producer Tech
, sound design
Posted in news
on Oct 31, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has launched a group buy for Liquid Notes for Live, a songwriting assistant tool by Re-Compose for editing complex harmonic progressions. It offers a controllable range of alternatives for chords and harmonies in … read more
Bedroom Producers Blog has announced the release of ESQ-1 Re-Boot, a free sample pack featuring samples from the Ensoniq ESQ-1. Neil Paddock of How To Program Drums has released ESQ-1 Re-Boot, a free collection of … read more
Loopmasters has introduced DnB Skyline, a new pack of drum and bass samples, patterns and kits by Niche Audio. Designed to work perfectly in Maschine 2.0 and Ableton Live 9, this deep and atmospheric sound … read more
Sample Magic has announced a number of new courses for 2015. After another successful summer of Sample Magic courses, we’re proud to announce a fresh run of dates for 2015. In addition to our annual … read more
Loopmasters has announced a limited time sale on ClickSound template packs. Trick or treat time folks and Halloween is upon us once again. To blow away those cold dark evenings we are offering a super … read more
Outbound link: Loopmasters
– Related: Ableton
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 23, 2014 - 0 comments
M-Audio has announced it has upgrades to its M-Track series audio interfaces. The M-Track and M-Track Plus now feature a rugged all-metal chassis and studio–quality audio performance, and an expanded software suite is included with … read more