Audio Assault has released version 1.55 of GrindMachine, a metal tone effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
No need to tweak, just plug Grind Machine into your track and enjoy instant mix ready tones that cut through your mix effortlessly.
Grind Machine keeps it simple, using any of it’s 12 amplifiers and 20 cabinets it gives you over 240 kick-ass sounding rig variations, leaving you to focus on the songwriting process and save time on your mix.
Changes in GrindMachine v1.55
- 3 new metal amps.
- 2 new cabs.
- Now includes 15 all metal amps and 22 cabs.
The plug-in is available for purchase for $29.99 USD (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX).
More information: Audio Assault
Sinevibes has updated Atom, Flow and Turbulence, three effect plugins for Mac.
Changes in Flow v1.0.1
- Eliminated lag when switching between presets with different sequencer timing.
Changes in Turbulence v2.0.1
- Eliminated lag when switching between presets with different sequencer timing.
- Fixed wrong parameter names in the parameter automation interface.
- Minor corrections in the user manual.
Changes in Atom v1.0.1
- Fixed presets not loading or plugin appearing twice on some systems.
The updates are now available to download from Sinevibes.
More information: Sinevibes
sonicLAB has announced the release of CosmosƒFx, the effects plugin version of Cosmosƒ vSaturn.
CosmosƒFx offers three different live input handling methods. – The direct input mode; delivering the live input directly to the micro events. – The circular buffer sampling mode; recording the input into a circular buffer which can be read with different buffer lengths for each micro event. – The additive synthesis sample mode; assigns the circular buffer data to 12 partial additive synthesis engine of Cosmosƒ.
CosmosƒFx comes free bundled only with a purchase of vSaturn, which is $230 USD.
More information: sonicLAB / CosmosƒFx
, Boz Digital Labs
, effect plugins
, Pro Tools
Posted in news
on Jul 25, 2014 - 0 comments
Boz Digital Labs has updated all its plug-ins with support for Pro Tools 11.2.
Any of you Pro Tools users may have noticed that when you updated to 11.2, most of your Boz Digital Labs plugins stopped working. We are pleased to announce that all of our plugins have now been updated to fix this issue.
You can update your plugins for free by going to http://www.bozdigitallabs.com/my-account/ and downloading the latest versions of your plugins.
If you don’t use Pro Tools 11, there is really nothing exciting about these updates, so feel free to pass.
The plug-ins are available for purchase at a 20% discount during a week long sale.
To celebrate the fact that I no longer have to spend my days recompiling old plugins (and the fact that blackberry season is beginning!) I’m going to let you take 20% off any plugin purchase at Boz Digital Labs. Just use the coupon code BLACKBERRIES at checkout to receive your discount.
The sale ends July 30th, 2014.
More information: Boz Digital Labs
Audio Ease has released version 2.1 of Speakerphone for Mac, an audio plug-in that provides authentic speakers of any size together with their natural environments.
The long awaited 64 bits AAX update of Speakerphone has been released. It adds 64 bits, AAX for ProTools 10.3.8 and up, host based presets, modern speakers form tablets flatscreens and smartphones, and the entire GUI, old fashioned as it is, is now at Retina Resolution.
Speakerphone has become the industry standard solution when a speaker needs to be faked in any production. It contains Impulse Responses of hundreds of authentic Phones, PA’s, guitar cabinets, helmet intercoms, and big old tube radios, together with ambiences, distortion, leslie, GSM codecs and all other processing specific to these quirky devices. Speakerphone can be heard it in every major Hollywood production, sometimes on almost the entire dialogue as recently in ‘Gravity’.
Windows support is not yet included in this release, but it has followed closely during Mac development so more news about that soon. However, the Mac version of the AAX RTAS MAS VST and AU plug-in that Trent Reznor uses daily to ‘un Steely-Dan’ his audio,” is free for all users of Speakerphone 2, and fully backward compatible with previous versions of what Joe Baressi has called ‘the plugin that *does* sound like ass.
Changes in Speakerphone 2.1
- 64 bits.
- AAX (does require Pro Tools 10.3.8 or up).
- New smartphone, tablet and flatscreen TV speaker IRs added !.
- New preset browser.
- Factory presets also in host format.
- Retina display support.
Speakerphone 2 is available for purchase for 395 EUR excl. VAT.
More information: Audio Ease / Speakerphone
Intermorphic has released version 2.5.22 of the Noatikl generative music lab for Windows, Mac & iOS.
Love generative music? Explore & design your own fascinating soundscapes with Noatikl, the evolution of SSEYO Koan – now with SoundFont (SF2) support!* Noatikl’s got the power, features and breadth of control that you need.
Changes in Noatikl v2.5.22
- Noatikl Desktop and Desktop Audio Plugins:
- New: Added Soundfont SF2 support (mono only – stereo channel data is ignored for now), accessed/selected via Wavetable Sound Unit.
- New: Includes 6 all new high quality SF2 files (Drums Acoustic, Piano Upright, Piano Electric, Guitar 12-String, Synths, E-Perc).
- Added: “Send all CC events” checkbox in Preferences; uncheck to send only Bank Select, Micro Controllers and User Envelopes.
- Added: Crash reporting, so we can be much more responsive for finding and fixing any crashes.
- Fixed: Missing tempo envelope support.
- Fixed: Crash on start if you had a mono audio input device selected as default in Audio MIDI Setup on Mac…
- Fixed: Behaviour of “Auto Restart?” parameter.
- Fixed: Listening voice behaviour.
- Improved: Much easier to use wavetables in Noatikl via the Wavetable unit (the DLS and Samples dialogs are now deprecated).
- Improved: Files are now saved and opened by default from Music/Intermorphic/… so they are much more easily shared with Mixtikl, and with Noatikl and Mixtikl for iOS.
- Improved: Tempo changing; now much smoother.
- Improved: “Getting started” information is now shown when you have no documents open.
- Improved: Renamed “Use Patch?” voice parameter to “Send MIDI Bank/Patch?”.
- Improved: Most pop-up panels (e.g. MIDI cooker) can now be resized.
- Removed: Timer Accuracy (ms) from Noatikl preferences (deprecated).
- Noatikl iOS:
- Fixed Tempo envelope operation.
- Improved tempo changing; now much smoother.
- Bug fixes.
Noatikl desktop and audio plugins are available for purchase for $49.99 USD each. The iOS version is free to download from the iTunes App Store ($9.99 USD in-app purchase required to unlock some features).
More information: Intermorphic / Noatikl
IK Multimedia is now shipping SampleTank 3, the sound and groove workstation for Windows and Mac.
SampleTank 3 features a 33 GB sound library (containing over 4,000 instruments), 64-bit compatibility, completely redesigned user interface, 55 high-quality effects, new loop and groove management and an enhanced sample engine.
SampleTank 3 gives musicians a wider selection than ever before, with over 4,000 instruments to choose from in 21 categories that stretch across every genre and style imaginable — everything from acoustic to electric, ethnic to electronic and beyond.
All of SampleTank 3′s sounds have been sampled and crafted by IK’s team of professional audio engineers, with new lifelike expressiveness thanks to SampleTank 3 multiple articulations and new “round-robin” features. Musicians will enjoy the depth and nuance of their favorite instruments like never before: SampleTank 3′s pianos, drums, basses, guitars, synthesizers, brass, strings, vocals and other more exotic sounds shine brightly and stand out in any mix with little-to-no adjustment required.
Changes in SampleTank 3
- Over 33 GB of included sounds.
- Over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds.
- Over 2,500 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists.
- Over 2,000 MIDI files in all categories.
- Completely redesigned interface with 3 main environments: Play, Mix and Edit that retain SampleTank’s legendary ease-of-use and fast operation.
- 16 channel multi-part Play interface with easy layering and an integrated MIDI player and mixer.
- All-in-one sound Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing.
- “Round robin” and multiple articulations that are triggerable via key switch, modulation wheel or velocity.
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow for up to 30 effects per instrument.
- 55 high-quality integrated effects, including 22 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK’s studio-grade T-RackS and AmpliTube production software.
- New Live mode lets you organize sounds for setlist and song for instant recall during performance.
- Accurate 3D renderings of instruments for easy identification and recall.
- Available as standalone and 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and Audio Units platforms on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Compatible with all previous “Powered by SampleTank” sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis).
SampleTank 3 is available for the introductory price of $299.00 USD/239 EUR until September 30th, 2014. SampleTank 2 XL or Miroslav Philharmonik full users can upgrade for $149 USD/119.99 EUR, and users of other paid IK software pay $199 USD/159.99 EUR. Regular prices are $349.99 USD/279.99 EUR, $199.99/159.99 and $249.99/199.99 EUR, respectively. Prices excluding taxes.
More information: IK Multimedia / SampleTank 3