Resonance Sound has announced it is now distributing sound libraries from the Black Octopus Sound label.
We welcome our newest label entry: Black Octopus Sound – including the brand new sample packge “Cory Friesenhan Vocal Sessions Volume 1″ and also “Siren by Veela” & “Orgasmic Glitch Hop by Tantric Decks”.
Black Octopus Sound is focused on supplying sample libraries and audio production tools of elite quality. Located on the west coast of Canada and founded in 2011 by well known electronic musician and sound design guru Toby Emerson, this label is dedicated to provide some of the best quality and innovative sounds in the game. Every sound is meticulously crafted and special care is taken to ensure these packs are full of exceptionally high quality and inspiring material.
Black Octopus Sound packs
- Cory Friesenhan Vocal Sessions Vol.1, a remarkable collection of top quality vocal samples from skilled vocalist and undiscovered gem of Canada, Cory Friesenhan. This pack is a diverse and powerful collection of songs with well thought out and meaningful lyrics that are ready to be used in high calibre productions. Cory is a singer / songwriter with a huge depth of talent and style which is clearly stamped on this sample pack.
- Siren by Veela – Step into the world of Veela with this exclusive 1GB sample pack of high quality vocal samples. There is nothing quite like finding the right vocal for a track and with Siren you are given a collection of vocals that range from beautiful, angelic, and haunting from this sought after vocalist.
- Orgasmic Glitch Hop, produced by top 10 beatport artist Tantric Decks and contains over 800 wav samples, massive presets, kontakt patches, and loops. Skillfully mixed and mastered these glitch hop samples pack quite a punch and are designed to help you get that polished sound with ease. To quote one of the riser fx sounds from the pack: Fasten your seat belts, Shits about to get real.
The sound libraries are now available from Resonance Sound.
More information: Resonance Sound / Black Octopus Sound
Loopmasters has introduced Mutate: Harmor Resampling Tools, a soundset by Black Octopus Sound for the Harmor software synthesizer by Image-Line.
Black Octopus Sound presents a selection of tools designed specifically for resampling – the first of its kind! Created to work with the Harmor additive synthesizer, this selection of tools is designed to turn wimpy lifeless synth sounds into beast-like face eating growls and robot dinosaur snarls.
Resampling is the process of taking some recorded audio and loading it back into a sampler or resynthesis engine, adding a few fx or minor tweaks, re-recording the audio again – rinse and repeat. This process allows for some very interesting tones not possible with regular synthesis methods. Resampling can be heard often in many drum and bass and dubstep producers tracks, great examples of resampling can be heard in the legendary electronic group Noisia.
Mutate: Harmor Resampling Tools features
- Channel Presets
9 Harmor presets which range from massive detuned reeses to crunchy distorted basses. 2 Sytrus presets – one classic reese and one utilizing FM synthesis to obtain monster like tones. As a bonus there is also a Mixer FX track preset for FL Studio to beef up your sounds, a love filter preset for some extra modulation, one massive Harmor riser, a demo FLP, and an empty resampling template FLP to get you started.
- Resampling presets
The real fun of this pack, 23 Harmor presets to drag and drop audio in. They are skillfully crafted with precision to add just the right amount of subtle transformation to your sound. They are also chained together in groups (for example Bitten B1, Bitten B2, Bitten B3) to eliminate the guesswork of what presets sound good together. There are no rules however – mix and match and come up with your own favorite combinations.
- In total there are 38 presets. Please note Image-line Harmor is required for most of this pack. Sytrus is also used for 2 presets.
The sound pack is available to purchase for £6.95 GBP.
More information: Black Octopus Sound / Mutate: Harmor Resampling Tools
Loopmasters has introduced Orgasmic Glitch Hop by Tantric Decks, a sample library from Black Octopus.
A must have for any Glitch Hop enthusiast. This pack is produced by Top 10 beatport artist Tantric Decks and contains over 800 wav samples, massive presets, kontakt patches, and loops.
Skillfully mixed and mastered these glitch hop samples pack quite a punch and are designed to help you get that polished sound with ease. To quote one of the riser fx sounds from the pack: Fasten your seat belts, S#### about to get real.
Orgasmic Glitch Hop features
- 545 MB content, 24 bit WAV.
- Includes 300+ Bass Hits with 23 Kontakt patches, 22 Build Ups, 66 Drums (one shots), 15 Fills (tempo synced), 22 Drumloops, Sound FX, 18 Music Loops (all tempo & key labelled), 249 Synth stabs with 18 Kontakt patches, 11 Vox.
- 20 Massive Presets + 20 presets for NI Massive, including talking basses, futuristic electro leads, reeces, and fat hoovers – all macro mapped for extra tweaking.
- 15 Bonus Reason Patches.
The sound library is available to purchase for £26.95 GBP.
More information: Black Octopus Sound / Orgasmic Glitch Hop by Tantric Decks
Loopmasters has announced the release of Neuro Bass Tools, a collection of 1.2 GB of bass samples by Black Octopus Sound.
Get down and dirty with this face melting sample pack of nearly 1200 royalty free neuro bass samples.
Weighing in at a massive 1.2 GB, this pack is stocked full of growling beast like textures and snarly basslines perfect for dubstep, drum & bass, complextro, or any type of music that calls for something gritty.
Hours of painstaking resampling techniques have been used to obtain these highly desirable tones and little or no additional processing will be needed to bring them to life in your tracks.
Neuro Bass Tools features
- 1,192 Bass Samples in 24-bit quality, 1.2 GB content.
- Categorised into Bits and Sustains.
- Bonus FLP (FL Studio) Files of Audio Demo.
- Kontakt Patches for Sustain Samples.
The sample library is available from Loopmasters, priced at £26.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Black Octopus Neuro Bass Tools
Loopmasters has introduced Monster Kicks Volume 1, Electro Bass Tools, and Siren by Veela, three sample libraries from Black Octopus.
Black Octopus is focused on supplying sample libraries & audio production tools of elite quality.
Black Octopus Sound sample packs
- Monster Kicks Volume 1 — A monstrous library of 128 premium kicks suitable for all kinds of electronic music, these drum samples have been sculpted from the ground up and have been crafted with expert precision using refined synthesis and sampling techniques.
- Electro Bass Tools — Black Octopus returns with a huge collection of tools for electro bass lovers. This unique pack features a full length royalty free FLP project* (for use with FL Studio) to study, remix, or extract ideas from – all royalty free! Also included is an empty FLP template, designed to speed up workflow and chalked full of crunchy, dirty, and tweaked out electro bass samples. To top things off in this pack you will find 420 single shot bass sounds in 24 bit WAV 44.1k format.
- Siren by Veela — Step into the world of Veela with this extravagant 1GB sample pack of high quality vocal samples. There is nothing quite like finding the right vocal for a track and with Siren you are given a collection of vocals that range from beautiful, angelic, and haunting from this sought after vocalist. 15 construction kits paired with a massive supply of bonus material, all organized and labelled with correct key and tempo information make this pack a producers dream.
The sample libraries are available to purchase at Loopmasters, priced £11.95 GBP for Monster Kicks, £31.95 GBP for Electro Bass Tools, and £32.95 GBP Siren by Veela.
More information: Black Octopus Sound
Sounds To Sample has introduced Electro Bass Tools, a sample library by Black Octopus Sound.
This unique pack features a full length royalty free FLP project* (for use with FL Studio) to study, remix, or extract ideas from – all royalty free!
Also included is an empty FLP template, designed to speed up workflow and chalked full of crunchy, dirty, and tweaked out electro bass samples.
To top things off in this pack you will find 420 single shot bass sounds in 24 bit WAV 44.1k format.
While geared towards the electro / complextro genres, these sounds will fit right at home in other genres such as Dubstep, Trance, Breaks, and DNB.
The sample pack is available from Sounds To Sample for 36.99 EUR.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Electro Bass Tools