Aciddose at PresetExchange.com has released an updated version of its collection of Xhip effect plug-ins for Windows.
these effect plugins were originally created for use with xhip.
xhip was to have embedded effects, but it was decided that external plugins would be more versatile and easier to manage when used for other tasks.
One of the additions to the collection of effects: Limiter
Changes in Xhip effect plug-in collection
- Three new effects: reverb, quantizer and limiter.
- New knob graphics, caching of bitmaps (allowing better, bigger bitmaps) and some optimization.
- The code for the vu meters has been improved – it will now catch peak values more accurately and an rms mode is available – although rms mode is not yet configurable on the gui.
- The phaser has been improved – tuning is improved as well as other small changes. it should sound more “stable” now.
- The compressor has had a “gain reduction” meter added.
The Xhip VST effect plug-ins for Windows are available to download separately (clipper, compressor, gate, limiter, mdelay, phaser, quantizer, reverb, ringmod, tremolo), and bundled in a pack.
More information: Xhip