Quadelectra has launched 3Plex, a 3-line filter delay Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
3Plex is not just a filter delay! It’s 3 True Stereo Filter Delay Lines packed in one device! Each Delay Line’s Filtering, Panning and Output Level can be targeted for modulation from one of the 3 built-in LFO units.
2 Delay Lines are better than one and 3 Filter Delay Lines are better than two!
- 3 Independent True Stereo Filter Delay Lines.
- 3 Built-In LFO units.
- Pre-Post Filter to Delay setting.
- Per Filter dedicated AHD Envelope.
- Filter, Pan & Level LFO modulation target.
- 3 mode Global Bus Setup that changes the topology of the delay lines.
- Global modifiers on per line modulation targets.
The 3Plex Rack Extension is available to purchase for 35 EUR.
More information: Quadelectra / 3Plex
Saltline has announced Liść-verb, a freeware reverb and delay effect plug-in for Windows.
Liść-verb is a reverb and delay effect. It’s simple layout and structure can bring texture and space to any sound source, from creating strange ambience for pads to interesting musical textures for beats.
Listen to a demo that Liść-verb has been used in to create most of the space and ambience.
Liść-verb for Windows (VST) is available to download as freeware.
More information: Saltline / Liść-verb
, effect plugins
, Electro Harmonix
, Nomad Factory
Posted in news
on May 24, 2013
ILIO has announced a limited time sale on the Magnetic II Bundle from Nomad Factory.
Included in the Magnetic II Bundle are two of Nomad Factory’s most unique plug-ins, Magnetic II and Echoes.
Magnetic II is a Reel-to-Reel Audio Tape Warming effect that gives tracks a vintage tape sound. It features nine tape models with pure analog reel-to-reel tape speeds, tape/tube saturation and tape color effects, as well as a dedicated vintage-style EQ and a built-in “Boost” mastering section.
Echoes is an Analog “Echo Box” plug-in designed to emulate classic delay effects. Echoes models are based on vintage Echoplex® 1, Echoplex 3, Tel-Ray®, Electro Harmonix®, and Boss® delay units.*
The bundle is available to purchase for $99 USD until May 31st, 2013 (regular individual price $258 USD).
More information: ILIO / Magnetic II Bundle
eaReckon has updated the EARebound delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.2.
EARebound is a full-featured multi-delay plug-in which has been designed to meet a specific need : to quickly create rhythm lines from percussive sounds recorded in various environments (natural, urban, industrial, …).
Changes in EARebound v1.0.2
- Solo Mode — Each line (except the “Global Delay”) can be soloed for very specific tone shaping.
- More divisions — 32th and 64th (+ triplet / dotted) divisions have been added to Modulation and Delay Time Division menus. 32th and 64th sequences are also available from the “Delay Time” menu (“Time Line” view).
- Global Edit modes (“Mix View” only).
By activating one of the two provided “Global Edit” modes, you can now change a same parameter across all delay lines (input and global delay settings are excluded from the global edit process).
- Updated manuals.
EARebound for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit, VST/AU) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / EARebound
Inear Display has released Oxymore, a delay effect plug-in for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Oxymore comes loaded with a comprehensive selection of presets from Ivo Ivanov and Daed.
Oxymore is a delay plugin with stutter, lowpass filter and modulation effects thrown in the feedback signal path. It can be used to generate classic delay effects as well as wild signal mutations.
The input signal first goes through a delay line on each stereo channel, but instead of sending directly the output back into the delay line, the resulting signal is sent to a stutter processor, then to a lowpass filter, and finally to another delay line on the opposite channel which is modulated for creating chorus type effects. The output of the second delay line is then routed back to the first one on the original channel.
The Oxymore plug-in for Windows, Mac and Linux (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 10 EUR until May 7th, 2013 (regular 20 EUR).
More information: Inear Display / Oxymore
IK Multimedia has announced Bus Compressor, White Channel, Tape Echo plus a re-skin of the popular British Channel, four new modules in the T-RackS Custom Shop.
Two multi-processor channel strips, a compressor and a vintage tape delay add-on to the T-RackS range of EQs, dynamics and reverb processors, now comprising over 20 of the best sounding mixing-and-mastering native plug-ins available for the most demanding audio engineers and producers.
These new essential sound processors are available either as single plug-ins or integrated within the T-RackS plug-in and standalone software suite of effects. They can be easily tried out and purchased by any user of the T-RackS Free, Classic, Deluxe and Grand editions, using T-RackS’ exclusive Custom Shop feature. The Custom Shop is an online-based virtual store that’s integrated inside T-RackS, and offers users the possibility to build a customized mixing and mastering suite with their preferred virtual gear, trying and buying the modules a-la-carte via a convenient credit-based system.
New in T-RackS Custom Shop
- The Bus Compressor models the master-bus compressor on one of the world’s most famous mixing consoles, which was nicknamed the “Glue Compressor,” for its ability to subtly “glue” a mix together.
- The White Channel offers an ultra-accurate emulation of the dynamics and EQ sections of another renowned desk from the same manufacturer — this one known for its wide bandwidth and pristine sound.
- The Tape Echo is a spot-on emulation of one of the classic tape echo units of all time. To go along with its cool vintage sound, we added some great modern features, like stereo operation, separate delay times on L&R, and syncing to host tempo.
- The British Channel was modeled after one of the most widely used and acknowledged pieces of hardware in the music history and now it features a sleek new look that makes navigating its controls even easier.
The new T-RackS Processors are available for purchase now in the T-RackS Custom shop, using Custom Shop gear credits, with prices ranging from 60 to 120 credits each. Gear Credit Packs are available to purchase starting at $19.99 USD / 15.99 EUR (20 credits).
More information: IK Multimedia / T-RackS Custom Shop