, drum machine
, group buy
, instrument plugins
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Jul 24, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique is offering a 50% discount on the FXpansion Tremor analog-modeled drum synthesizer instrument in an exclusive group deal.
FXpansion is proud to present Tremor: a software drum machine with powerful synthesis, effects, modulation and step-sequencing. DCAM circuit-modelled sound generation is fused with new ideas to produce original sounds with the punch and extreme sound pressure of old-school analogue. Tremor’s dance drums, funky beatscapes, abstract machines and undiscovered sonic terrain are suited to all kinds of electronic, urban and experimental music.
- Synthetic drum machine software.
- DCAM-modelled synthesis and FX.
- Specialised oscillator with drumskin vibration partials.
- Filtering and drive with multiple responses.
- Deep, intuitive TransMod modulation system.
- Polyrhythmic pattern step-sequencer.
- VST, AU, RTAS and standalone for Mac and Windows.
Tremor is available at 50% off from Plugin Boutique for a limited time. Use coupon code TREM50 at checkout.
More information: Plugin Boutique / FXpansion Tremor
Beatmatch has announced 808 Grooves, a free Ableton Live project created using the sounds of Roland’s most iconic drum machine – the TR-808.
Mix, edit and build your own minimal techno grooves using 40 pre-recorded drum sequences or play around with 8 complete grooves with synth loops & basslines included in the download. Project files require Ableton Live version 8 or newer.
808 Grooves features
- 2 Ableton Live Project Files.
- 8 Groove Presets.
- 40 Audio Loops.
- WAV Format.
- Size 57 MB.
The pack is a free download at Beatmatch.info.
More information: Beatmatch / 808 Grooves
Wave Alchmey has announced Ableton Live and Native Instruments Maschine support for its Transistor Revolution MKII drum machine sample library for Kontakt.
Our award-winning Transistor Revolution MKII for Kontakt now includes intuitive, custom built Ableton Live Drum Racks (Live 9) and NI Maschine formats as standard when you purchase the main Kontakt instrument.
All Transistor Revolution MKII customers get the new formats for free! We have re-activated all Transistor Revolution MKII downloads for 30 days, giving you plenty of time to log into your account and download.
Ableton Live Pack (compatible with version 9 and above)
- 3627 drum samples arranged and mapped in custom built, feature rich drum racks (1 drum rack for each drum machine sampled).
- Kits for both 808 and 909.
- 22 ‘Drum Modules’ which can be loaded separately into empty Drum Racks to create your own kits. Mix and match drum types to build your own analogue dream drum machine.
- Each drum module includes 7 pre-assigned macros for quick, intuitive editing within each kit. Cycle through the different sound variations recorded from the selected drum machine. All variations and parameters of the original machines have been recorded, per drum voice; pitch/tune, decay and various other settings (depending on the drum machine).
- Seamlessly scan through multi-sampled drum sounds with one-knob control over parameters such as Analog Tone, Analog Delay and Analog Snappy.
- All patches work with Simpler (full Ableton Suite not required).
NI Maschine Pack (compatible with version 2.0 and above)
- 516 drum samples.
- Full kits for both 808 and 909.
- Carefully tagged kits for quick and easy loading from the Maschine Controller. Easily edit sampler voice settings including pitch/tune, filters, envelopes, LFO’s and FX per sound via the Maschine controller.
- Mix and match drum types to build your own analogue dream drum machine. Each kit includes pre-assigned sample parameters for quick, intuitive editing with the Macshine controller.
Transistor Revolution MKII is available for purchase for £84.95 GBP.
More information: Wave Alchemy / Transistor Revolution MKII
Samplephonics has launched 45 Roland 626 & 707 Samples, a sample pack featuring a collection of drum machine samples.
Roll up, roll up! Gather round! Introducing to you ladies and gentleman.. from a time long ago but still fond in our memories, the Roland 626 & 707.
With a unique sound set combining the finest in 1980′s sample technology, the 626 & 707 drum machines offered the users a collection of delicious 12 bit samples recreating such classic drums as the kick drum, the snare drum and everyones favourite, the hi-hat!
But joking aside, these two beauties have found a home with an eclectic range of artists from Aphex Twin to Vangelis, Nine Inch Nails to Jimmy Edgar, Luke Vibert to Moby and so many more!
The sample pack is available for purchase for £5 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics
Samples From Mars has announced Drum Machine Samples, a free sample pack featuring 16 sounds from the Linndrum, TR-808, TR-909, Simmons & CR-78.
This is a free sampler of our more extensive libraries. Each vintage drum machine has been sampled through a nice selection of professional outboard gear, including API Preamp, SSL 4000 Console, Emu SP-1200 sampler, Otari MTR-12 Mastering reel to reel, and Apogee Conversion.
The punch of the drums is achieved through varying amounts of tape saturation (always on fresh tape), compression, gate, EQ, and filters.
Drum Machines Samples features
- 16 24 bit Wav Drum Samples.
- Sounds from: Linndrum, TR-808, TR-909, Simmons & CR-78.
- No need for additional mixing.
- Ample headroom if mixing is required.
The pack is a free download at Samples From Mars. The full Tape Drum Machine Samples pack is currently on sale for $48 USD.
More information: Samples From Mars / Drum Machine Samples
Samplephonics has launched 34 Classic Drum Machine Samples, a new sample pack featuring the sounds of the Yamaha RX5 and Oberheim DX.
The sounds of the 80′s instantly brought to a DAW near you. Next up in the Samplephonics vintage drum machine series is a collection of 34 pristine drum hits from two of the industries long lost heroes; The Oberheim DX and The Yamaha RX5.
Having graced such classic records as New Orders’s ‘Blue Monday’, the Oberheim DX has long been established as a pioneer in the evolution of the ‘New Wave’ era as well as featuring on countless, groundbreaking Hip-Hop records.
The sample pack is available for £5 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics
Goldbaby Productions has announced the release of its Thermionic Solid State Drums sample library.
Drums and FX created using a lovely collection of 11 old and new analog drum machines and 6 synths. All recorded through a 1073 pre, then a Fat Bustard II valve mixer and various other high end studio gear.
Lots of the sounds have multiple samples for velocity mapping. Most of the kicks and congas are tuned. Also included are a bunch of analog sourced layering tools which are incredibly useful for beefing up kicks, adding sizzle to snares or transient clicks to kicks…
Thermionic Solid State Drums features
- Drum machines used: CR8000 (Modded), Tempest, Tanzbar, DRM1 mkIII, M.Brane, Volca Beats, Mrs Bass Drum, Andromeda Space Rockers, Clap Trap, Thunderclap, Space Drum, D1000 (Valve drum machine).
- Synths used: Prophet 12, PERfourMER, Leipzig-S, Analog Four, MS20, SH101.
- 5070 wav samples (24-bit).
- 38 bonus Rex loops.
- Support for Maschine, Geist, Battery 3, EXS-24, Reason Refill.
The sample library is available for purchase for $49 USD.
Goldbaby has also released ValveDR220e, a free drums sample pack.
contains 44 x 24 bit wav drums. Created using a vintage 80s drum machine through valve gear.
More information: Goldbaby / Thermionic Solid State Drums