, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Feb 08, 2012
Eventide has announced its Space Stompbox Giveaway, a chance to win the new Blackhole Native plug-in.
Turning, for the first time, to its stompboxes for inspiration, Eventide recently announced the Blackhole Native plug-in for AAX, AU, and VST. Now, you can enter to win one for your very own: Go to http://bit.ly/Blackhole and watch the video for two clues and instructions on how to enter.
Enter by midnight on April 10 and register to win one compliments of Eventide. Three winners will be drawn at random on April 11, 2012. Chances to win are determined by the number of entrants. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Winners will be announced on eventide.com.
More information: Eventide
Eventide has announced Blackhole and H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer, two new native effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
The H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer native plug-in is a powerful harmony plug-in that gives you the sound of Eventide’s Mod Factory 1 and 2, as well as their Patch Factory algorithms from the venerable H3000 D/SE. It includes all original presets, plus many new ones, including presets by Richard Devine.
H3000 Factory Ultra-Harmonizer features
- The sound of the H3000D/SE rack processor in a native plug-in format.
- Eventide’s Mod Factory 1, Mod Factory 2, and Patch Factory algorithms built in.
- Includes all original presets, plus new presets from Richard Devine.
The Blackhole plug-in is based on Eventide’s Space Blackhole effects pedal. It offers a wide range of musical delay effects that you can use on a variety of sources.
- Delay and spacial effects plug-in based on the Space Blackhole guitar effects pedal.
- Offers a variety of creative delay and modulation effects.
- Three different footswitch style toggles let you bypass, kill, and freeze the effect.
The H3000 and Blackhole plug-ins for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) are scheduled for release in March, and will be available to purchase at an introductory price of $149 USD and $99 USD respectively (50% off regular).
More information: Eventide
Wave Alchemy has announced a free Cymbal FX sample pack.
In celebration of the New Year we have put together a FREE collection of unique sounding cymbal sounds. A Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer was used to sculpt 37 metallic cymbal sounds which were then post processed with a variety of outboard studio processors including our Eventide DSP-7000.
The included sounds range from simple metallic hits to huge stereo sound beds – all great sources for further audio manipulation…
The free Cymbal FX pack is available to download here.
More information: Wave Alchemy
Eventide has debuted the Reverb 2016 Stereo Room and Omnipressor at the 131st AES Convention.
In the first installment of a major initiative to bring its world class effects to the Native plug-in world, Eventide today announced the Reverb 2016 Stereo Room and Omnipressor plug-ins for AU, VST, and the new Pro Tools Native format, AAX.
Eventide first native plug-ins will be available through Eventide software dealers, and on eventide.com beginning mid-November 2011 at a special introductory price of $149 and $99 respectively.
Eventide has also announced that V5.6 of the HF8000FW operating system will be available soon, adding Apple Lion OS 10.7 support for FireWire.
Eventide today announced that V5.6 will be released to beta in November and will be free for download for registered users at eventide.com. With V5.6, Eventide’s flagship effects processor, the H8000FW, will be compatible with the latest Apple OS upgrade. The release also includes several minor bug fixes.
More information: Eventide
ToneScape has released Animato, a free sample library featuring over 1000 samples and loops in wav and rex format.
This pack was carefully crafted in my studio during a period of about four months.
The goal was to deliver some quality loops, drums, fx and vocals for a variety of genres incl. Dubstep, Drum’n’bass, Psytrance and Psydub. It is perfectly applicable to other genres too off course.
- 407 MB content including Alien, Field recording, Fx, Loops, Moog, Percussion, Tonal, Vocals.
- Tools used to create the sounds include: Moog Voyager, Doepfer Dark Energy, Eventide H7600, NI Deep Freq (used extensively for modulated sounds).
- All samples are 100% royalty free to use in commercial and non-commercial work.
Animato is available as a free download (Creative Commons BY-ND 3.0) from ToneScape.
More information: ToneScape
Eventide has announced it is now shipping Space, a versatile reverb effect stompbox.
Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects in such a compact and affordable package.
Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combination effects culled from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic.
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects.
- Studio quality sound.
- Compatible with any source material – solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes.
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0.
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru.
- Instant program change.
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal.
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync.
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI.
- True analog bypass.
- Rugged cast metal construction.
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access.
- Mono or stereo operation.
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs.
- Programmable HotSwitch.
Space is now shipping for MSRP $579 USD.
More information: Eventide / Space